IMPORTANT: The flashlight or tool clip MUST be used with this holder. The bottom of the Flashlight/Tool compartment is open to accommodate longer flashlights/tools.
NOTE: if you request a special magazine or flashlight size, it MUST be discussed BEFORE the purchase is made, or you will have to cancel your order.
Every Day Carry magazine and flashlight holder for one magazine and holds a 1″ inch flashlight, knife or Multi-Tool with a clip. This will work with any flashlight that has a body diameter of 1 inch. The flashlight or tool clip MUST be used with this holder.
IMPORTANT: This purchase is for the EDC magazine and flashlight holder ONLY. The pictured magazines, flashlight patches and backpack, are for photographic purposes only, and are *NOT* included.
Magazine / Flashlight Holder Features:
- EDC magazine and flashlight holder is designed, fabricated, and shipped from Columbus Ohio, USA.
- Can accommodate most flashlights up to 1 inch in body diameter.
- Staggered and angled design to accommodate multiple magazines and flashlights.
- Made with 6oz leather, specifically molded for the specific magazine and flashlight.
- The slots are cut for 1 1/2 inch belts, but I can cut any size on request.
- Dyed black with waterproof leather dye, and sealed with two coats of leather conditioner and acrylic sealant
- We use 346 mil-spec polyester thread that’s virtually unbreakable.
- Free shipping via First Class US Postal Service to US addresses. Tracking number provided when shipped.
Seriously, you need to read this….
Important information about this holster:
- Each holster is fabricated when ordered, and can take up to 10 BUSINESS days to ship after purchase.
- Purchaser is solely responsible for determining the suitability of this holster for their intended use, as well as determining legality with their local and state laws.
- This is a new magazine and flashlight holder, specifically wet molded for the specified magazine and diameter flashlight
- Fit could initially be tight. Break-in might be required for optimum fit and retention. Instructions for easily and correctly breaking-in the holster are included.
- These are handmade holsters, there can be occasional cosmetic variations in color and stitching. Even though we cut to avoid them, there are occasionally small blemishes on the cowhide from insect bites, scars or brands. (This also occurs on big-name retail bought holsters). Embossed symbols on back of holster may change.
- Hand dyed holsters can occasionally be a slightly different color than the pictures. This is due to variations in the dye and leather. Occasionally there is some very light and minor “splotching” or unevenness and usually disappears in a few weeks.
- Purchase is for holster ONLY. Pictured gun(s) patches, backpack and other items are for illustrative purposes only, and are NOT included.
- Makers Marks, letters, numbers and symbols embossed on the back of the holster, can be different from the images above, or missing entirely. These are used by us to identify the holster during and after fabrication, and do not show when the holster is being worn.
- Once we drop your holster off at the post office, we have ZERO control over how quickly it arrives or when they update the tracking in their system
- We’ll accept returns within 30 days of purchase, as long as the holster, or product, is in the same new and unused condition you received it.
- Buyer is responsible for return postage.
- We will not accept ANY returns on holsters, or products, that have been intentionally “softened”, including softening by excessive bending, flexing, stretching or using liquids.
- We will not accept returns on any holster that has been modified.
- Your holster was shipped with internal packing to help retain the shape during shipment, any returns MUST also include this internal packing or we will NOT accept the return.
Last revised: January 7, 2023