Springfield Armory Hellcat RDP Holster, Rapid Defense Package, leather, forward cant, outside the waistband
IMPORTANT: Please read the entire description so you’re aware of our shipping policies. In case you miss it below, we make each holster when they’re ordered, and they can take up to 5 to 8 BUSINESS days to fabricate and ship.
This holster is hand made in the USA in Columbus Ohio, This outside the waistband (OWB) forward cant, concealed carry holster for the Springfield Hellcat, is hand made from 8/9 oz veg-tanned leather, wet formed, to assure a perfect fit, specifically for the Springfield Hellcat RDP. Holster is sealed with two coats of leather conditioner and acrylic sealant, this helps preserve the shape of the holster, and provides protection against moisture. This holster has a generous “combat cut” to allow full access to grip, even when wearing gloves.
Bourbon Brown is a drum dyed premium leather. Black leather is a water based dye that won’t run when wet.
- Specifically made for the Hellcat RDP with the HEX red dot sight and compensator.
- Designed, fabricated and shipped from Columbus Ohio, USA.
- Provides full coverage for the barrel and compensator.
- Sweat shield to protect gun from body moisture.
- 15 degree FBI forward cant for easy draw.
- Holster has generous “Combat Cut” for full and unobstructed access to guns grip, without the holster interfering.
- Molded sight channel to help reduce snagging when drawn.
- Belt slots are cut at 1 1/2 inches. Custom belt slot sizes are available on request.
- We use 346 mil-spec polyester thread that’s virtually unbreakable.
- Free shipping via First Class US Postal Service to US addresses. Tracking number provided when shipped.
- Holster is designed for low profile, concealed carry, outside the waistband.
- Each holster is fabricated when ordered, and can take 5 to 8 BUSINESS days to ship after purchase.
- Purchaser is solely responsible for determining the suitability of this holster for their intended use, as well as determining legality with their local and state laws.
- This is a new holster, specifically molded only for the Springfield Armory Hellcat RDP with the HEX red dot and barrel compensator. This holster should only be used with the Springfield Hellcat Rapid Defense Package (RDP).
- Fit could initially be tight. Break-in might be required for optimum fit and retention. Instructions for easily and correctly breaking-in the holster are included.
- As these are handmade holsters, there can be cosmetic variations in color and stitching, and occasionally include small blemishes on the cowhide from insect bites, scars or brands.
- The Bourbon Brown leather is hand dyed and can be uneven and show dark spots immediately after fabrication, but will even out within a few weeks. The uneven nature of the Bourbon Brown is considered rustic and unique.
- Purchase is for holster ONLY. Pictured gun(s) patches, backpack and other items are for illustrative purposes only, and are NOT included.
- Makers Marks, letters, numbers and symbols embossed on the back of the holster, can be different from the images above, or missing entirely. These are used by us to identify the holster during and after fabrication, and do not show when the holster is being worn.
Last modified, March 12, 2021