This forward cant holster with sweat shield, fits the Sig Sauer P365 XL with the mounted Romeo Zero optic.
Please note the images above showing the Romeo optic are from the P365 XL vertical holster. You are purchasing the forward cant holster.
Handmade, custom, OWB, leather pancake style, forward cant, concealed carry holster for Sig Sauer P365 XL with mounted Romeo Zero optic.
This outside the waistband (OWB), concealed carry holster for the Sig Sauer P365 XL and optic, is hand made from 8/9 oz veg-tanned leather, wet formed, to assure a perfect fit, specifically for the Sig Sauer P365 XL with the Romeo Zero optic. Holster is dyed black, and sealed with two coats of leather conditioner and acrylic sealant, this helps preserve the shape of the holster, and provides protection against moisture.
- Holster is designed, fabricated, and shipped from Columbus Ohio, USA.
- Designed to accommodate the Sig Sauer Romeo Zero red dot sight.
- Provides full coverage for the barrel.
- Sweat shield to protect gun from body moisture.
- FBI 15 degree forward cant.
- Holster is “Combat Cut” for full and unobstructed access to guns grip, without the holster interfering.
- Molded sight channel to prevent snagging when drawn.
- Belt slots are cut at 1 1/2 (1.5) inches. Custom belt slot sizes are available on request.
- We use 346 mil-spec polyester thread that’s virtually unbreakable.
- Free shipping via First Class US Postal Service to US addresses. Tracking number provided when shipped.
- Holster is designed for low profile, concealed carry, outside the waistband.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your holster, please give us the opportunity to fix any issues before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
Seriously, you need to read this….
Important information about this holster:
Each holster is fabricated when ordered, and can take 6 to 10 BUSINESS days to ship after purchase.
Purchaser is solely responsible for determining the suitability of this holster for their intended use, as well as determining legality with their local and state laws.
This is a new holster, specifically wet molded for the Sig Sauer P365 XL with the Sig Romeo Zero red dot optic.
Fit could initially be tight. Break-in might be required for optimum fit and retention. Instructions for easily and correctly breaking-in the holster are included.
These are handmade holsters, there can be occasional cosmetic variations in molding, color and stitching. Even though we cut to avoid them, there are occasionally small blemishes on the cowhide from insect bites, scars or brands. (This also occurs on big-name retail bought holsters)
Purchase is for holster ONLY. Pictured gun(s) patches, backpack and other items are for illustrative purposes only, and are NOT included.
Makers Marks, the letters, numbers and symbols embossed on the back of the holster, might occasionally be different from the image. These are used by us to identify the holster during and after fabrication.
- We’ll accept returns within 30 days of purchase, as long
as the holster, or product, is in the same new and unused condition you
Buyer is responsible for return postage.
We will not accept ANY returns on holsters, or products, that have been intentionally “softened”, including softening by excessive bending, flexing, stretching or using liquids.
We will not accept returns on any holster that has been modified.
Last revised: January 31, 2020