Small of Back (SoB) Professional Holster for Smith and Wesson, M&P Shield, 9mm and .40, using a vintage style SoB design.
This is a new, handmade holster, designed to be worn horizontally on the belt, in the small of back. This holster is made from 8/9 oz. veg-tanned leather, using 346 mil-spec polyester thread that’s virtually unbreakable. It’s wet molded specifically for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield, 9mm or .40, to assure perfect fit and retention. This holster has a sight channel molded in to protect the front sights from snagging when drawing or holstering your handgun. This holster has a “combat cut” to allow you to easily and firmly grab on to the grip without the holster interfering. It also features a retention screw that allows the wearer to adjust the retention level.
This holster is dyed black and sealed with two coats of leather conditioner and acrylic sealant, this helps preserve the shape of the holster and gives protection against moisture.
What you need to know about the SoB Professional holster:
- When familiarizing yourself with, or breaking in a new holster, always make safety your first priority. Always make sure your handgun is unloaded, with the magazine removed and round removed from the chamber.
- The purchaser is solely responsible for determining the suitability of this holster for their intended use, as well as determining legality with their local and state laws.
- This holster is designed only for concealed carry, it is NOT suitable for open carry.
- This holster can be difficult to use for larger or more muscular concealed carriers. Reach around and see if you can easily touch the middle of your back at your belt line.
- For proper fit and position, you must have a belt that not only fits correctly, but is stiff and does not flex. A flexible belt will NOT allow proper fit and position.
- This is a new holster, specifically molded for the Smith & Wesson, M&P Shield. Fit will initially be tight. Break-in is required for optimum fit and retention. Instructions for easily and correctly breaking-in the holster are included.
- As these are handmade holsters, there can be occasional cosmetic variations in color and stitching. There are occasionally small blemishes on the cowhide from insect bites, scars or brands.
- Our holsters have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your holster, return it in undamaged condition, within 15 days, for a full refund.
- This holster ships 3 to 5 days after payment, via free First Class USPS shipping
- Pictured gun(s) are for illustrative purposes only, and are NOT included.