SCCY CPX-2 Leather Urban Survival Series Pancake Holster With Integrated Magazine Holder for OWB Concealed Carry.
Holster is hand made in USA in Columbus Ohio, from 8/9 oz veg-tanned leather, wet formed, to assure a perfect fit, specifically for the SCCY CPX-2 and one spare magazine, and features an integrated sweat shield. Holster is dyed black, and sealed with two coats of leather conditioner and acrylic sealant, this helps preserve the shape of the holster and protection against moisture. We use 346 mil-spec polyester thread that’s virtually unbreakable.
- Integrated magazine holder.
- Sweat shield
- Full coverage to protect barrel.
- 15 degree FBI forward cant.
- “Combat Cut” for full and unobstructed access to guns grip, without the holster interfering.
- Built-in sight channel to prevent snagging when drawn.
- Belt slots are cut at 1 1/2 inches. Custom belt slots are available on request.
Seriously, you need to read this….
Important information about this holster:
- Each holster is fabricated when ordered, and can take up to 10 BUSINESS days to ship after purchase.
- Purchaser is solely responsible for determining the suitability of this holster for their intended use, as well as determining legality with their local and state laws.
- This is a new holster, specifically wet molded for the SCCY CPX-2.
- Fit could initially be tight. Break-in might be required for optimum fit and retention. Instructions for easily and correctly breaking-in the holster are included.
- These are handmade holsters, there can be occasional cosmetic variations in color and stitching. Even though we cut to avoid them, there are occasionally small blemishes on the cowhide from insect bites, scars or brands. (This also occurs on big-name retail bought holsters). Embossed symbols on back of holster may change.
- Purchase is for holster ONLY. Pictured gun(s) patches, backpack and other items are for illustrative purposes only, and are NOT included.
- Makers Marks, the letters, numbers and symbols embossed on the back of the holster, might occasionally be different from the image or ommitted entirely. These are used by us to identify the holster during and after fabrication.
- We’ll accept returns within 30 days of purchase, as long as the holster, or product, is in the same new and unused condition you received it.
- Buyer is responsible for return postage.
- We will not accept ANY returns on holsters, or products, that have been intentionally “softened”, including softening by excessive bending, flexing, stretching or using liquids.
- We will not accept returns on any holster that has been modified.
Last Revised: September 23, 2022