This holster works with or without the OSP red dot optic.
Handmade, custom, OWB FBI forward cant leather pancake style concealed carry holster for the Springfield Hellcat that’s equipped with the OSP sight.
This outside the waistband (OWB) forward cant, concealed carry holster for the Springfield Hellcat and the mounted OSP sight, is hand made from 8/9 oz veg-tanned leather, wet formed, to assure a perfect fit, specifically for the Springfield Hellcat and OSP optic. Holster is dyed black, and sealed with two coats of leather conditioner and acrylic sealant, this helps preserve the shape of the holster, and provides protection against moisture. This holster has a generous “combat cut” to allow full access to grip, even when wearing gloves.
- Holster is designed, fabricated, and shipped from Columbus Ohio, USA.
- Cut to accommodate the Hellcat mounted OSP red dot sight.
- Provides full coverage for the barrel.
- Sweat shield to protect gun from body moisture.
- 15 degree FBI forward cant for easy draw.
- Holster has generous “Combat Cut” for full and unobstructed access to guns grip, without the holster interfering.
- Molded sight channel to prevent snagging when drawn.
- Belt slots are cut at 1 1/2 inches. Custom belt slot sizes are available on request.
- We use 346 mil-spec polyester thread that’s virtually unbreakable.
- Free shipping via First Class US Postal Service to US addresses. Tracking number provided when shipped.
- Holster is designed for low profile, concealed carry, outside the waistband.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your holster, please give us the opportunity to fix any issues before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
Seriously, you need to read this….
Important information about this holster:
Each holster is fabricated when ordered, and can take up to 5 BUSINESS days to ship after purchase.
Purchaser is solely responsible for determining the suitability of this holster for their intended use, as well as determining legality with their local and state laws.
This is a new holster, specifically wet molded for the Springfield Hellcat with mounted OSP sight.
Fit could initially be tight. Break-in might be required for optimum fit and retention. Instructions for easily and correctly breaking-in the holster are included.
These are handmade holsters, there can be occasional cosmetic variations in color and stitching. Even though we cut to avoid them, there are occasionally small blemishes on the cowhide from insect bites, scars or brands. (This also occurs on big-name retail bought holsters). Embossed symbols on back of holster may change.
Purchase is for holster ONLY. Pictured gun(s) patches, backpack and other items are for illustrative purposes only, and are NOT included.
Makers Marks, the letters, numbers and symbols embossed on the back of the
holster, might occasionally be different from the image. These are used
by us to identify the holster during and after fabrication.
- We’ll accept returns within 30 days of purchase, as long
as the holster, or product, is in the same new and unused condition you
Buyer is responsible for return postage.
We will not accept ANY returns on holsters, or products, that have been intentionally “softened”, including softening by excessive bending, flexing, stretching or using liquids.
We will not accept returns on any holster that has been modified.
Last revised: March 6, 2020